Jesus looked at them and said,
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
Women in the Word Ministry has created a benevolence fund in memory of our founder, Sharon Longbottom, and there are no more fitting words to entitle it than:
The word “but” in Scripture often introduces the message of the gracious and compassionate intervention of God. These two words have stuck at Women in the Word Ministry and have become familiar and foundational as we study God’s Word together, pray together, encourage and hold each other up.
The benevolence fund is solely used to meet financial needs of women attending Women in the Word Ministry, first and foremost. We will consider women who have attended Women in the Word Ministry in the past and will consider outside requests on an individual basis. Funds are not guaranteed and are based upon approval and availability.
But God funds are used for the following:
- Registration fees for Bible studies.
- Registration fees for Retreat.
- Childcare fees
- Extraordinary circumstances include but are not limited to:
- Miscellaneous expenses
But God application process:
- Complete the But God request form below
- Submit to any servant leader
- Request reviewed by financial servant leader and a second designated servant leader or a Woman on the Wall.
- Request will be either approved/disapproved/brought to leadership for further discussion
- Applicant informed of decision by financial servant leader.